#126 ~ A Little Sun

I haven't been out someplace sunny in a while. And I haven't spent SR 100 for breakfast in a long, long while. What better time to do this than when I am work-less? I'm practically a vampire: up all night, asleep all day. (Or a prostitute, whatevs.)

I couldn't help but come back to Cappuccino (a cafe we said Suzann would enjoy) when there's sun, the better to enjoy the view with. I can't say I didn't enjoy it. 


We stayed indoors, though, coz Jeddah heat is not something to joke about.


Sharifa's fruit salad with yoghurt. So yummy. But I'm allergic to healthy breakfasts.


And the 17-riyal bottle of water. Plus 15% service charge.


I whine about it, but I had a great time, and the food wasn't all that bad. 

Comments

  1. I love it from just looking at your pictures! Is this a new place?! you must take me there!! :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.

Skinny-Mini Me.

So, Oppression?