Munchos Gracias.

I finally got to try the much (I'm tempted to say munch) talked-about bakery that everyone's been raving about here in Jeddah. Friends and I stopped by the shop earlier tonight, and I liked the little shop. Very novelty, very artsy. We had so much (munch!!) to eat that we did the whole I'm-never-eating-again scene.
As is the case in Jeddah, the place is owned by people we know, the art and photography on display were by people we've worked with and rubbed elbows with at one point or another (like this nice one above). I'm surprised I didn't run into someone I know at the shop.
Good Friday.
u missed it when fahad's art was on display there!
ReplyDeleteand btw, the pink macaroons are heavenly!
so what is the location of this place exactly ??
ReplyDeleteSouma. I heard! Wish I could've gone and seen Fahad's work! It's always nice to see friends' work on display. Makes me proud. :) I tried the brownies and the Christmas cake (choco-vanilla with some red dots thingiemajigie). It was.. CRAZY.
ReplyDeleteAnonymous. It's on the same street as the Iranian Embassy and Mukhtar supermarket. Erm.. I think it's Al-Hamra St? Not sure. Here's the website: www.munchbakery.com