iSold Out.
While I'm not an Apple person, I've always liked the minimalist look. I also like white. So yes, every time I pass by an iZone shop, I always go in and have myself a nice look at all that beautiful [overpriced] 'simplicity'. I've been tempted many, many times to get sucked in to that whole Mac business, but I seriously doubt it's for me. After all, I am neither hip nor much of a computer/graphics person. I'm happy with my little (almost) 4-year-old classic iPod prompting me to check out that sub-culture every now and then. For now. Unless someone really convinces me. Or takes me on a shopping spree. Whatever comes first. So today, I made my first iTunes purchase. I sat for about a couple hours shopping for music, looking for stuff that I'd really spend money on. I ended up buying a bunch of Alejandro Sanz music and some jazz, totally worth it, but it wasn't as fun an experience as I thought it would be. I don't think I'll do it again for anot...
that is the Official Sponsor of my life !! WELCOME TO THE CLUB
ReplyDeleteNo, no! Don't welcome me to the club! I want to get out! XD
ReplyDeleteLoool but we have cookies in the dark side Or in this case we have special sauce ،cheese, pickles, and of course BIG Mac "wink"
ReplyDelete