#156 ~ Portal Dreams
I'm still playing Portal 2. I only manage an hour of it at a time, mostly because I'm not physics-inclined, and it takes me forever to understand spatial information. Also, I have a very minor form of ADD, so minor that in fact it is not ADD and is just a lack of focus. My brain gets tired after a half hour of thinking because it's so not used to this activity.
My brother finds this a great source of amusement, and takes this opportunity to state a very obvious fact when we play cooperative mode on this game: "Maybe you're just stupid."
I object, of course, because while I have caused his death a multitude number of times, I myself have yet to diejust as often. Who's stupid now, bitch? EH? EH?
I've also recently injured my knee. WOO-HOO. This officially graduates me to the level of REAL LIFE ATHLETE, since I acquired my magnificent knee injury over playing a sport. 100 points, Team Potato Chips! HUZZAH!
Now that I am limited to doing knee rehab exercises that burn a whooping 100 calories per hour (which isn't even enough to burn a can of Pepsi), I have been forced to cut calories in my diet to maintain my weight loss. As a direct result of this, I can think of nothing but Cake, and only the 400-calorie per slice kind.
I am not exactly known for superior self-control, and here is Exhibit A.
As you can see here, THE CAKE IS DEFINITELY NOT A LIE.
My brother finds this a great source of amusement, and takes this opportunity to state a very obvious fact when we play cooperative mode on this game: "Maybe you're just stupid."
I object, of course, because while I have caused his death a multitude number of times, I myself have yet to die
I've also recently injured my knee. WOO-HOO. This officially graduates me to the level of REAL LIFE ATHLETE, since I acquired my magnificent knee injury over playing a sport. 100 points, Team Potato Chips! HUZZAH!
Now that I am limited to doing knee rehab exercises that burn a whooping 100 calories per hour (which isn't even enough to burn a can of Pepsi), I have been forced to cut calories in my diet to maintain my weight loss. As a direct result of this, I can think of nothing but Cake, and only the 400-calorie per slice kind.
I am not exactly known for superior self-control, and here is Exhibit A.
As you can see here, THE CAKE IS DEFINITELY NOT A LIE.
I want an auto-tune machine. No reason.

Comments
Post a Comment