#132 ~ Strongly Dislike

I strongly dislike restaurants that have the audacity to be pricey when they have horrible service, horrible food, horrible design, and horrible (lack of) maintenance.

I'm looking at you Fratelli.

I don't care that people rave about your yummy sheesha (shown below with the legendary pineapple, also known as "cheap theatrics to justify 65 riyals a pop").


I'd just as soon go to Crusty, where at least they are honest about the crappy parts of their restaurant by being inexpensive. Humph. Plus, Crusty has wi-fi.


---
Michael in a rare moment of delight. That's delight, isn't it?


---

I am currently liking this black-and-white business, as you may have noticed. 

Comments

  1. do not be fooled I am still an unpleasant person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ei, saken mambo na ipekhagowa-gowad aken so restaoran a datar oto a mala i arga na datar o kenaba worth it ka marata i service ah! Phambliin! Phakakowa ako den sa ipembono aken basta lagid oto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont think i can ever smoke a sheesha with a fresh picked fruit on top like this,ever.
    let us remember that people cant find a single bite to feed their kids,before we go and exploit fresh produces in such horrible way.

    am loving the turn of your blog ness,you are not improving,you are evolving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mickey! We must always remember the unfortunate, in EVERYTHING, not just with sheesha, but also with our gadgets and all other excess we bask in.

    Also, your comments are always a source of motivation. But you knew that already. :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.

Skinny-Mini Me.

So, Oppression?