111 ~ Bragging Rights
Today, I successfully pulled myself together and away from the bag of chips I was raping while trolling the intertubes. In the process, I halted my own mutation into one huge potato chip.
I therefore feel I have earned the right to brag about my best month yet (in terms of working out) - March. As you can see in this here graph, I worked my butt off, and got nothing in return. No bets won, no real weight loss, and no obvious change in my appearance. My only real reward is Bragging Rights. HUZZAH!
Oh, hai! Look who's training for Squash!
Wenyhoo, I don't get to take pictures of people outdoors much, so when I have the chance, I grab that shit. I'd asked Turki, who's home from the UK for spring break, to drop me off at the gym. But not before I shot him in the middle of the street. We had quite an audience, too.
I have incredible English-teacher restraint.
I therefore feel I have earned the right to brag about my best month yet (in terms of working out) - March. As you can see in this here graph, I worked my butt off, and got nothing in return. No bets won, no real weight loss, and no obvious change in my appearance. My only real reward is Bragging Rights. HUZZAH!
Oh, hai! Look who's training for Squash!
Wenyhoo, I don't get to take pictures of people outdoors much, so when I have the chance, I grab that shit. I'd asked Turki, who's home from the UK for spring break, to drop me off at the gym. But not before I shot him in the middle of the street. We had quite an audience, too.
And then, when I got to the gym, Klaudia the trainer asks me: "Oh, you painted your hair red!"
And I said, after a pause, "Yes. Yes, actually, I did."
I have incredible English-teacher restraint.


I'm proud of you Ness! And I'm sure your're looking hot(ter)! ;)
ReplyDeleteBtw, is this a special program for counting calories?
Thank you, Dima! I actually posted my March calendar because my April one is... empty. Hahaha! I got shit from the trainers on my last measurement by the way, because I "ONLY" lost 2kgs, and they said that for someone who works out as much as I do, I should be losing at least 4kgs.
ReplyDeleteI tend to ignore them. They're just haters. Hmph. Haha.
This calendar comes with my heart rate monitor: I upload all the info online and it charts my workouts. It's awesome seeing them up like this, because then I can guilt myself into working out.
Try it! Use ANY calendar, just mark your sessions. :)
Cool, I'll ask you to show me how it's done when I'm back inshallah :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I think 2 kilos in a month is pretty great, it's the healthy way to lose weight..if you lose a lot of weight too quickly, you're bound to regain it quickly as well..so mashallah, keep up the good work :D