#87 ~ Footballers On My Street

I'm not a football fan, but I know footballers when I see them. And we have two on our street.




I guess because I'm female (YES, I'M FEMALE), it's okay for me to stalk kids and take pictures of them. They were all, "Yeah, lady, take pictures. Look at our faces. Do we look like we care?", which was funny because I was a bit hesitant about taking their pictures. 


They were playing Uno, and the kid on the left was upset that he had lost the previous game, so the kid in yellow was telling him: "It's alright, we'll play another game, you'll win this time. Okay? Okay?"


 Kids.

Comments

  1. Only that one time, trust me. LOL. He's our neighbor's kid and such a naughty brat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.

Skinny-Mini Me.

So, Oppression?