#85 ~ Black Pasta Day

Dear Future Me,

Today is called Black Pasta Day because it's a sad, unfortunate day. It's a lot like that day on HIMYM where Robin was dumped by a high school boyfriend. I also declare today a Hollywood Breakup Day. I finally got mine, after an entire lifetime of dodging it. I still say it's a win, even though technically, I lost. So, Future Me, please look back on this day with fondness, not sadness.

Also, apart from all that drama, today is called Black Pasta Day because of Black Pasta.

Ignore Sharifa's grossed-out expression. IT WAS YUMMY PASTA WITH SEAFOOD! Future Me, if you order Black Pasta again from Lallo's, it's because I discovered it on this day when I hijacked Suhail's food. (Check out her blog post about the same day.)

And speaking of Lallo's, our favorite Italian restaurant in Jeddah, here's what our table looks like.

BEFORE:



AFTER:


Love,

Old Me

P.S. I still haven't told Didi, but I might have lost the replacement card that she ordered for me (for the Pegasus BSG game) here on this day. If you are not in speaking terms with her, it's probably because of this. Plus the fact that she probably found out through the blog, not from me telling her personally.

A sad, sad day indeed.

Comments

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.

Skinny-Mini Me.

So, Oppression?