#69 ~ Rich Girl

The baby of the family, my sister's son, turned 13 today. THIRTEEN. That makes me... 100 years old. When was he even TEN? How do these kids grow up so fast? He's still a baby to me, and I still call him Baby, partly to embarrass him, and partly because HE'S STILL A BABY TO ME. <3

Other times, my brothers and I call him George Micheal, after Michael Cera's Arrested Development character.

Of course I forgot his birthday again. That's what I do for fun, my hobby, forgetting birthdays. I got a phone call from my sister this morning, and she was all, "CALL GEORGE MICHEAL, IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY" in that why-are-you-such-a-jerk tone. I was all, "OH SHIT" as I always am. 

Our conversation as follows:

Me: Happy birthday, babyyyyyyyyyyy.
Him: Thank you.
Me: What you want for your birthday, babyyyyyyyy?
Him: Nothing.
Me: How about you come to Jeddah for the summer vacation?
Him: YES.
Me: Okay, babyyyyyyy, here talk to Ayman. (I pass the phone to my brother.)

Ayman: Yo. Justin Bieber.
Him: Yo.
Ayman: How old are you turning?
Him: Thirteen.
Ayman: Thirty? DAMN.

So many douchebags in his life at such a young age. It's even worse considering how quiet a kid he is, how well-mannered and polite. <3 <3

I wish I had a lot of money so I could buy him everything. Because that's what love is. Money.

In the meantime, I have my worldly possessions, such as my laptop and my wristwatch, shown below. I love white. It makes me feel wealthy.


What makes you feel wealthy? (And no, don't say Love or Family or any other abstract shit.)

Comments

  1. LOLL Justin Bieber
    we share the same hobby darling 'wink'
    hmm white .. clean !! thats what i feel

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yeah, I'd make my entire bedroom white if it didn't make it look too much like a mental hospital suite. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traveling and seeing new things makes me feel wealthy. <3 it's becoming a bad obsession. No, it's becoming an addiction.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.

Skinny-Mini Me.

So, Oppression?