#48 ~ Boys In Water
What (else) do men and boys have in common?
THEY'RE ALL SHOW-OFFS. Especially at the beach.
How to get guys on jetskis in Obhur to show off for you so you can take pictures and post them on your blog:
1. Be a girl.
2. Walk out on the jetty till the very end.
3. Stand there until they notice there is a girl on the jetty, after which showing-off quickly commences.
4. Take out camera and shoot.
This one, I wasn't so sure if there was some showing off involved, but there definitely was competition. A bunch of school kids came to the beach and they had this relay race of sorts.
And my favorite; this guy was DEFINITELY showing off. I'm sure of it. Like, WHO DOES THIS AWESOME SPORT IN REAL LIFE, SERIOUSLY?
Yes, I look at men at the beach and then take pictures of them. Problem, jellyfags?






Windsurfers are back? wow, I have not seen them in about 20 years or so, where was this? I mean which part of Obhur?
ReplyDeleteLOL well the guy IS older, so yeah, makes sense.
ReplyDeleteThis is at one of the private beaches along Obhur.
triple heart's this
ReplyDelete