Interesting thing happened to me today at the salon. So I go with friends to have things done at the salon we always go to, where most of the ladies are Filipinos. We've been going there for most of our nails and eyebrows for a while now, so the ladies know us, they know our stories, our backgrounds, etc. I'm always mistaken for a non-Filipino. Sometimes, Filipinos come up to me asking me where I'm from, because they kinda feel that I'm Filipino, but aren't so sure. Other times, they just assume I'm Saudi or Malay. That's when it's funny, because they start talking about me and I understand everything they say. ( I heart gossip. ) So this one customer, who was Filipina, starts gossiping about me and my friends. She was saying something about how "our kind" (Saudi girls) are too lazy to groom ourselves, how bratty we are, etc. The manicure lady shushes her quickly. "Shh, shh," she says. "This one's Filipina, no! She understan...
Don't, as simple as this.
ReplyDeleteUnless...
you should .
because u love me.
ReplyDeleteand i actually take the time to read and comment, though my comments dont show most of the time.
Wafa': Haha! Touche!
ReplyDeleteSouma: And I do love you. <3 *cylon hugs*
a) you know you want to
ReplyDeleteb) because you love us ('course we love you too)
c) if a and b really do not apply, DON'T bother!
xxx
FF: You are right, as always. :) Thank you.
ReplyDeletebecause pilipeenos hab sols!
ReplyDelete<3
because u always care.
HAHAHAHAHAHA MICKEY YOU HAB A BEEG SOL, TOO!! XD
ReplyDeleteJust because... *winks!*
ReplyDelete