People.

I seem to have a habit of cutting the top of people's heads off. Sometimes, it works for me. Other times, no.

***

Cheese and Ice
3 August 2007
Faisal's home, Jeddah
(Models: My cousin Faisal's kids)


Cheese and Ice II
3 August 2007
Faisal's home, Jeddah
(Models: My cousin Faisal's kids)


McDo and Cheese
3 August 2007
Faisal's home, Jeddah
(Models: My cousin Faisal's kids)

These are kids that only talk to me when I have my camera out. They just love to pose. They have funny names, but their parents (and my dad, who is their stand-in grandfather) are insisting on their being called by proper names (all of which I can't remember). Oh, wait, no, I remember McDo's proper name (the boy). He would like to be called Richard from now on, thank you. (He actually said that.)

The last picture would look so much better straightened, no?

***


Swimming
19 July 2007
H's old home, Jeddah
(model: Helmy)

Pictures of pool water are so refreshing.


Comments

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

#74 ~ I'll Take You To The Coffee Shop

The 7 Stages

Parents.

Gossip Girl.