#74 ~ I'll Take You To The Coffee Shop

There is one reason I'm JUST NOT LOSING WEIGHT, no matter how hard and how often I work out.

Well, I lie. There's more than one reason. But here's one:

Best part? It's really shitty cappuccino. Totally not even worth it. Good-bye Crusty coffee.

Speaking of coffee, you know how it's nearly impossible to take pictures in public here in Jeddah? And then you know how there are these men-only cafes with nice al fresco seating? 

So the other day, I was feeling ballsy so I told my brother to drive up to this one cafe near work, stop the car while I take out my camera and my zoom lens, look one of the patrons in the eye, and just shoot him. I instructed my brother to quickly QUICKLY drive away, just like in the movies, as soon as I get my shot. I'm such a daredevil, aren't I. Here's that shot.

Yup. Not worth it either.

The funny thing, if I had taken a good photo to show off here, was that this guy (the white blur in the middle) saw me shooting him with my camera, and he had a totally bewildered look. He was all "WHAT THE FU-?!" 

Bet he never thought he'd be on a blog somewhere.

Comments

  1. I haven't had a GOOD cup of coffee in a very long time. Let's starbucks it soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! It's not worth it! It's crap! I meant the cappuccino not the photo. Erm ... yeah ok, the photos not your best either :P

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I read "Winning" and thought it was brilliantly written!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fruitful Fusion: Hahaha! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.

Skinny-Mini Me.

So, Oppression?