The Big 1-0-0.

1-0-0 makes me think of Dilbert.

***
It's my 100th post. For some reason, I think of 100 as a huge number. It has more of an impact on me than 200 does, or 1,000, or even 1,000,000. I promised myself I'd do something significant on my 100th post. But my word is, it turns out, not good.

***
This blog has survived 3 months. It would be such a shame to cancel it. I owe it to myself to keep it going for at least a year. However, I've been entertaining thoughts of deleting it. One of the reason is because I feel like instead of growing as a writer, I've actually regressed. Even I find my posts boring. Repetitive. I try too hard to write.

What I really need is a break. 

So instead of cancelling it impulsively, I will let it sit for about a month, untouched. And only then would I decide.

Thank you for reading me, friends. I will be back.

Comments

  1. A whole month?!
    Right when I'm approaching my own big 1-0-0-0 visits in one month?! Come on! I need someone to compete against!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.

Skinny-Mini Me.

So, Oppression?