Day 7 - 10 Years Ago
Open floor plan workplace means I get to look at everyone's screen when I pass by, and in fairness to me, it's part of my job to do so (to make sure all is going according to plan, you guys).
Me: What the hell are you looking at, Riz?
Riz: It's Friday night, Ness. I want to find this dish for dinner. It's delicious. Do you have this in Saudi?
Me: Why you so old, Riz?
Riz: Shh. If you're interested, I think they might have it in Heritage Row.
Me: Where's that?
Riz: You don't know where it is? It's the happening place in town! Bars, clubs, restaurants. (To everyone) Guys, Heritage Row is still a happening place, right?
Everyone: (mumbling)
Riz: It was a happening place 10 years ago.
~END~
This post is part of a series of photos and stories very creatively called

Comments
Post a Comment