#258 ~ Books 22 & 23
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by OF COURSE YOU KNOW WHO.
This is the worst HP book I've read. Or maybe I'm just a fogey old bat. I didn't get into the book until well into the 500th page (and there's 900 pages of this). Am I the only one who thinks this is a filler episode of a book? The only people who would love it are true fans, of which I am not.
1 out of 5, sorry.
Getting Over Mr Right by Chrissie Manby
My first chick lit of the year. This is probably the kind of book that only women who have just been dumped (or are going through a horrid break-up) can enjoy. It's a funny book, but maybe only because it's so true: the insane things that women do, thinking that they are "making things work".
2 out of 5. And the one point I gave it is only for timeliness.
And now, I must off and read more of the crappy books I've hoarded.
You might add me on Goodreads, too, perhaps?

Comments
Post a Comment