#239 ~ Friday's In Ramadan

I meant Friday's, the restaurant. (Why is it called Thank God It's Friday's? Isn't the grammar a bit.. off?)

Had a nice iftar with friends after finally getting off work. 


Eggplant stuffs.


I was forcing Suhail to do the Dean Winchester face the whole evening. He wouldn't do it seriously.


Oh, and hottie Ian is back at Friday's. ;)

Comments

  1. do you call it TGIF there? i think the name is to suggest that you're happy the work/school week is over & it's time to relax and have fun. though, the atmosphere can be pretty hokey & over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's also called TGIF. I just take issue with the possessive apostrophe after "Friday", but maybe I'm just being an ass. XD

    Haha, here in Jeddah, it's not as hokey and over-the-top as it is abroad. In fact, it's like a normal restaurant. Well, except for the wacky waiter outfits. Maybe that's why it's so popular here, and also why most of us don't understand why people from the States don't always like to go there. Interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.

Skinny-Mini Me.

So, Oppression?