#140 ~ When Friends Take Over
The requisite weekend lunch, when we're all like, "MANNN DO WE HAVE TO?!" and then we go, and then we have huge LOLs, and then we remember why we all get together on weekends to lunch.
My friends have become so used to me taking pictures (of them) that they feel weird when I don't.
Here's what happens when we lunch.
People have serious discussions about work and career.
And people have serious food and drink.
--
Here's Turki doodling. (It's a car, of course. Boys.)
--
Here's Suhail trolling my brother. (Suhail is the only guy I know in real life who says "innit?")
And then of course, my friends get curious about my camera and they want to try taking pictures themselves, and because I'm too busy being loud and obnoxious, I hand it over.
Here's Marwan trying out the focus with his stuff.
--
Suhail tries it out, and w00t! There's me! (I'm being demure here, it's my new personality.)
And so on, and so forth.







It's so funny that I check out your blog and know the people in the pics. I know 3 in this post alone! But then Jeddah's like that, innit?
ReplyDeleteCome back home with me one summer and I'll introduce to many more that say "innit"!!! :D