#102 ~ A Girly Night

None of the guys could make it to tonight's hangout with Friend of This Blog: Hning, which was weird because I'm used to having the guys around. But also, it was a nice change. No roughhousing, not much mess, and lots of girly talk. Souma even made Proper Tea.




I knooowww I'm gonna have to change lenses (and cameras!) soon if I want to learn more and move on up, but for some reason, I like the limitations of my entry-level and my super slow zoom lens. It pushes me to be more creative (and more frustrated GRR).

Or maybe I'm just a sissy and I'm scared of moving on to bigger, better things. Whatevs.

Comments

  1. I think your photos are great! Not to mention your editing has gotten much better too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha why, thank you, Sharifa Lee. XD I do honestly think though that I'm not ready for a better camera / lens just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you're ready to move up on the camera's ladder ... I've been checking around recently and there are some good deals on Nikons especially with their new line of cameras introduced ... you may want to go and have a look ... and do not forget your credit card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thanks, Saad! I'll check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.

Skinny-Mini Me.

So, Oppression?