Trustworthy.

I have a habit of randomly asking any one of my guy and gal pals to cut my hair. It's great because a) I get to save money; they cut my hair for free, and b) it's a great activity to spend quality time with my good friends.

Last week, I asked B to cut my hair, and everyone was like GASP, he'll ruin your LIFE.

It's not that I trust that they will do a good job. They're not exactly trained professionals. And by that, I mean they have no friggin' idea how to cut hair, except to just cut randomly everywhere, in all directions until I say stop.

It's that I trust that whatever they do, they don't intend to harm me. Or to ruin my life. Even if, in the end, they do.

It's all about intentions, isn't it.

Comments

  1. Nah, nah, mapiya a kinalabasan o bok ka? Mapiya anan a trip! Hehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dadn a-i. Kawto so kuda na mapiya i buk adi sakn. Hahaha. Bininasa niyan a buhay akn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, naino ka lalayon kano san bo nda khiko-kombong. Ago apiya ngka miyapag-bok so bok a koda na mataid ka den. Giyoto i philagidan ta nah! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.

Skinny-Mini Me.

So, Oppression?