My Big Fat Greek Sister.

My sister J is a skinny-ass bitch. She is 5'2" and weighs a little over 80 pounds.
Now multiply all that by 10. That's me. I'm like the United States of America, and she is Mexico. Ok, fine, I am the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and she is Ferdania. You get my drift.
J might be skinny, but the girl can eat. I'm telling you, there's a fat girl inside that one. She has all the aches and pains of a fat girl (yes, I would know). She is all about food. After each of her (6 huge) meals everyday, all she can think about is the next meal. We can't go anywhere without her grilling me about what food is available in that place. She's constantly worried about meals.
Because of this strange phenomenon, we have come to the conclusion that I am, in fact, the healthier sister. I make better food choices, and I control her sugar intake.
We have also come to the conclusion that I am very controlling.
I will now resist the urge to make "Yo sister is so fat..." jokes.
Whoaaa, I envy anyone who could eat a house and not pile on the pounds!
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, I used to be the fat (and I do mean FAT) sister, but not anymore. Maybe it was the stress at work or being in love, even :) but I am now 2 jeans sizes smaller and my next sister is now quickly becoming the butt of jokes that used to be mine, hehehe!
my oh my! i'm so envious of your sister, i'm so envious of people who can eat an entire house and still effortlessly manage to be skinny, like most of my friends are. i tend to control my food intake and yet nothing happens because there are days in a month when my cravings go crazy, blame it to PMS. :'( i know exercise is the key but i can't do it regularly..my bad. now i'm blaming it to my genes.. heehee.. :)
ReplyDeleteCORALBEAD: Haha! I know what that's like! But I'm not laughing, I'm slowly becoming that butt again. *must diet, must diet*
ReplyDeleteAI: I wish I could blame it on genes!! My mom and my sister are both skinny minis! I got the shitty end of the deal!