Why I Can't Sleep.
a) because I am addicted to Twitter. I follow people who double as my daily newspaper reading. Twitter = Zeitgeist.
b) because there is a bug in my room, specifically under my bed, and although it might be sleeping right now, it could just decide to come out and scare the goth make-up out of my face at any moment. It's weird, hey, why people are so scared of bugs, especially the harmless ones.
c) because I know it's ok for me not to sleep properly for the next few days, knowing I don't have to wake up real early because I don't have work! Well, only in the mornings. And only for next week. Not even all of next week. Just for 2 days actually. Ah, fuck, that's depressing.
d) because at this hour, I really, really feel like a pizza. Man.
e) because I can't wait to watch Memoirs of a Geisha (again) after reading the book. And then afterwards, I can't wait to pick up Dune again and continue reading it.
Comments
Post a Comment