Older Women
You know how you know you're older?
When you call up all your girlfriends, prepare a picnic basket with homemade pasta and a pot of tea, buy some groceries, and then have a little cookout at the park with everyone's kids or younger siblings.
You know how you know you're much, much older than everyone else?
When you stay behind and cook (or in my case, pretend to help cook), prepare food, tidy up, and generally protect the "home base".
It's maybe a little sad. But we had fun. We met some character, who claimed he could hypnotize us and make us do whatever he wants, but he only succeeded in making us all want for him to leave. But we were entertained. Okay, just a little bit.
Highlights:
* Bug in my bra! I looked like I was performing my version of Phoebe's mating dance as I ran around screaming and trying to peel my clothes off. It was terrible. (I hate parks.)
* A memorable quote from Sally as she lay relaxing on the ground:
"Oh god, it's hard."
Weather was nice, we listened to some nice music, and had some nice food, all prepared by Summer. Good week-ender.
Comments
Post a Comment