Weekender.
Recommendations time! (You all remember that old tradition I started weeks ago?)
* Movie night with friends and their siblings. Sometimes, wholesome, family-friendly weekends are nice. Even if it means watching a Disney movie with all that SINGING!! Grr.
Panadol the Panda had a great time watching a Disney movie.
* India Arie. Good R&B/soul music. "If Nelson Mandela can forgive his oppressors, surely I can forgive you for your passion. If Gandhi can forgive persecution, surely you can forgive me for being so petty." - Wings of Forgiveness, India Arie.
* Battlestar Galactica. Great political drama. 10 out of 10!
Panadol the Panda was up all night watching Season 3!
* Playing Tekken our way. My friends and I played Tekken with these rules: a) Change the loser. b) The winning character is banned, forcing us to use all the characters without over-doing it with the stupid Eddy and the stupid Hwoarang. Grr. c) Any player who sells out the game just so his favorite player is not banned, is kicked out.
* Ma3moul. I don't know, I just really liked them this week. Who doesn't like dates, anyway?
What are YOUR recommendations?
Hey, constant Xs and Os from Hwoarang does suck but, trust me, he's a super combo human being.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I like rule number two and it WILL be implemented from now on :D
LOL I'm telling you, it's effective especially with a huge group of people trying to play, so that they enjoy the game and play it properly, instead of x-x-x-ing from start to finish!
ReplyDeleteAmrush, I will teach you how to play Tekken any day.. just like I did with pro evolution ;)
ReplyDeleteDiana, I love the smack talking recommendation from your last post. (hence, why i attacked amrush up there)
try playing tekken with your backs to the TV. you will laugh like there is no tomorrow.. and it will give you great smack-talking material for later..
HAHA! Good form, boys.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great suggestion.