No Complaining [Malaysia]
I can't get over the fact that now I have all this freedom, but I am broke. It's the price of "starting over", and all that post-collegiate Hannah Horvath from Girls rhetoric (except I'm 30 years old now).
So yes, I am penniless, but I like to spend some time in the weekend having fun that doesn't involve spending money I don't have, and well, I only have one choice - THE OUTDOORS.
You guys, I hate the outdoors. It's no secret. There's only one thing I do when my friends in Jeddah managed to drag me outside the house for some stupid fresh air and stupid outdoor activity - I COMPLAIN. I complain from the moment we step out of the house till the moment I pass out in bed back home. It's exhausting.
But I digress. Here's what my weekend looked like.
We went to this place and had a picnic. YOU GUYS. I can't believe I just said that sentence. Can you look at this place? It's so fake it hurts my eyes.
Below are my friends, because I actually have friends. New ones who put up with my complaining.
So yes, I am penniless, but I like to spend some time in the weekend having fun that doesn't involve spending money I don't have, and well, I only have one choice - THE OUTDOORS.
You guys, I hate the outdoors. It's no secret. There's only one thing I do when my friends in Jeddah managed to drag me outside the house for some stupid fresh air and stupid outdoor activity - I COMPLAIN. I complain from the moment we step out of the house till the moment I pass out in bed back home. It's exhausting.
But I digress. Here's what my weekend looked like.
We went to this place and had a picnic. YOU GUYS. I can't believe I just said that sentence. Can you look at this place? It's so fake it hurts my eyes.
Below are my friends, because I actually have friends. New ones who put up with my complaining.
It's at this place called Taman Melawati, a self-contained town in Kuala Lumpur. Inside this town is the hill where the entrance to the Klang Gates Dam is, and I think that's where we parked. I can't be sure because I was too busy taking selfies and blasting my Beyonce playlist.
Of course I was playing Beyonce songs. It was our birthday a couple weeks back, and hey! Here's to being Thirty, Flirty and Thriving! Finally.
Happy birthday, Bey Bey.
Comments
Post a Comment