Spamonos!
We're a month and a half into our Spanish self-learning quest, me and some friends. Things are still a little shaky, and we're still in that language level where most of what we know is plural forms of "apple" and "cat", or whatever it is that we Google-translate on the spot.
I'd like to eventually get to a level where I can speak sentences that start off in English and trail off to cuss-sounding Spanish.
I'd like to eventually get to a level where I can speak sentences that start off in English and trail off to cuss-sounding Spanish.
Or, you know, just develop a Spanish accent to speak in English with. Whichever comes first.
We're using SpanishDict and Duolingo to learn our grammar and vocabulary, and once a week, we all meet up and practice saying things out loud.
The best part about all this? How bad we are at speaking Spanish.
Comments
Post a Comment