Internet Bowling
Man, I remember when The Nerdist Podcast first started, how excited I was about it. Everything they had talked about on the first few episodes were stuff I could understand, things I had previously discussed with friends, lols I'd already had. Kindred spirits, I thought! I felt the full power of an internet connection as I listened to the podcast on the way home from a long day at work.
How is it possible, I'd asked myself, that a bunch of people from thousands of miles away, whose backgrounds are so different from mine, could be on the same wavelength as me? And also, how is it possible THAT THE INTERNET WORKS? Why are we alive? What is the purpose? So much philosophy.
It was purely by happy accident that the Nerdist team consisted of Whovians. Or was it?!
I like nothing about bowling except for the fact that its existence allowed for the unfolding of the events in this video.
How is it possible, I'd asked myself, that a bunch of people from thousands of miles away, whose backgrounds are so different from mine, could be on the same wavelength as me? And also, how is it possible THAT THE INTERNET WORKS? Why are we alive? What is the purpose? So much philosophy.
It was purely by happy accident that the Nerdist team consisted of Whovians. Or was it?!
I like nothing about bowling except for the fact that its existence allowed for the unfolding of the events in this video.
You win this round again, internet.
Comments
Post a Comment