FYR
Humor really is a funny thing. Marry it to sarcasm, and you successfully filter out the people who just "don't get it" from the people who JUST DO.
Ghaidaa "gets it." She is one of few people who get what I mean when I don't say what I mean. It's really no accident that she got me this post-it note pad:
and that I went to crazy town with it. Mostly on my friends, really. And only on the ones who "get it".
Check out this tumblr that I created to post all the notes I wrote out. If you look at the bright side, it's kinda like a directory of my friends in Jeddah. Fair warning: It's NSFW.
And while you're reading the notes, remember to BE OFFENDED. That's where the fun is.
Click HERE to read the notes.
Because all the things you like about people are also the things you hate about them.


Ha! Go, fuck yourself! =P
ReplyDelete