A Sign!
I've been a lazy ass about the podcast lately, having all kinds of valid excuses for not devoting any time to the Production, Recording, and general Doing of it. Last week, I said to myself, I says:
"If I get a sign from the universe, then I will get off my butt and record an episode WITH SO MUCH HASTE that the world's ears would ring."
And then this happened.
YOU GUYS!!
He @nessreen-ed me!! CHRIS HARDWICK!!1!
Here's why this was a sign.
1 - The Nerdist podcast is one of my favoritest bestest lovest podcasts in the world. I love comedy, and I love podcasts, and I love funny people, but most of all, I love this show. Their episodes are hilarious, fun, and introspective, and every single time I listen to their episodes, I am reminded of why I started the podcast, and how much fun we have when we record episodes.
2 - It's a reminder of how the internet has made it so much easier for me to do the things I like to do (like directly contact my heroes!!), and proves once again that every single excuse I come up with to NOT do the podcast is exactly that: AN EXCUSE.
So there.
I got me a sign.
Tomorrow, I record an episode. And I will deliver.

Comments
Post a Comment