Alot
Before you continue reading this post, I strongly suggest you familiarize yourself with Allie Brosh of Hyperbole and a Half, only one of the best people on the internet in terms of LOLs and, well, all the things, really.
Done? YOU'RE WELCOME.
Now here are some snippets of my conversations with friends.
Me: "Willy-nilly" sounds like a nasty word. In any context. "He just typed code willy-nilly" Sounds like he pulled out his pipi while coding.
MS: lol "she ran around all willy-nilly."
Me: Haha she sounds like a hoe
MS: actually, gender bias makes her sound like a hoe anyway. "she ran around." how dare she run around
Me: Hahaha females are willy-nilly by default
MS: lool willy nilly. because they don't gots any willies
Me: Willy-nilly is a synonym for sans-willy. What is this troll conversation. Makes me miss ghaidaa alot.
--
And my chat with Suhail:
SC: Ur exam. How did it go
Me: Very well. I've got a new one coming up though, and it's irproetpooppPPppiiyo
SC: Ah. I did that the other day.
Me: ^ 0 0 000kl000k00000k000`0000mmJ0J0n0mnNbnmnm` bfcp
SC: I managed irproetpooppPPppiiyo. But the rest was a breeze. Clearly easy.
Me: Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha sorry, my stupid butt typed that.
SC: U were talkin outta ur ass?
Me: Hahaha I'm posting this online
THAT IS ALL.

allie brosch is a gift to the internet world.
ReplyDeletetexted conversations like that are funny. =)
:'(
ReplyDeleteLOOOLZ
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahahahahahahaFAKhahahahahahahahahahahahaTHIShahahahahahahahahahahahaSOhahahahahahahahahahahahaFANIhahahahahahahahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteThank you.