#327 ~ Moving On

We have officially moved to a new location at work. Good-bye Rawdah Street. Hello, Tahlia Street (which is, incidentally, Rawdah Street's slutty sister). 

This place was "ours" for a good 6 years almost. 



But it's time to move on and make changes. There will be blood bad things, I'm sure, but like all other instances of moving on, we must always, always remember the good.

P.S. I've been working here for almost 7 years! OMG. a) I'm obviously old. b) I'm practically married to this place. c) I haven't exactly been a faithful spouse to it. 

Comments

  1. :O you guys moved !!! again?!! where exactly?? is it a bigger place or smaller? why did you move? lol .. a lot of questions i know .. sawwy ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right!! It's a smaller place, but a prettier and newer building. It's just different. You'll see when you come home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.