Courage
HAI INTERNET!
I've started to work on this project called "I Will Not Waste My Time Anymore and Instead I Will Learn New Things On The Internet."
I know, I'm so creative when it comes to titles. Love me.
I've decided to keep track of this project by blogging about it on my Posterous account. Originally, I didn't want to put it out there for everyone to see, because I wanted to keep my failures private.
But I think maybe in this case, it's best to put my embarrassment aside in favor of meeting people who can help me with my project.
I think they call it "Courage". Or, in some cultures, "Balls".
Check it out HERE.
I've started to work on this project called "I Will Not Waste My Time Anymore and Instead I Will Learn New Things On The Internet."
I know, I'm so creative when it comes to titles. Love me.
I've decided to keep track of this project by blogging about it on my Posterous account. Originally, I didn't want to put it out there for everyone to see, because I wanted to keep my failures private.
But I think maybe in this case, it's best to put my embarrassment aside in favor of meeting people who can help me with my project.
I think they call it "Courage". Or, in some cultures, "Balls".
Check it out HERE.
The cutting edge is php and data base functions. Joomla (http://www.joomla.org/download.html) is the easiest way to go. You have a Mac. You have to get the xammp server with mySql data base (http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-macosx.html) to run it. Its php not html. Its worth the effort. I could show you this in an afternoon.
ReplyDeleteOh, thank you very much! I'll check it out! :)
ReplyDelete