#274 ~ Lunch Time

Look what I had for lunch the other day:


I repeat: a cheese sandwich and a banana.

I have decided to become healthy and vegetarian, and to change my whole diet and lifestyle. 

Hahaha I LIE SO MUCH. The sentence above holds no truth. Mere minutes after I ate this lunch, I ordered a pizza. 

I have, however, just started monitoring my food and calorie-intake with MyFitnessPal, and it's awesome. I like to track just about anything I do, and this website just does everything for me. Weight loss is just as much psychological as it is physical, so if you're like me, you need to do all kinds of shit to trick yourself into losing weight and just generally being healthy. If you're in a weight-loss rut, and you take advice from an unhealthy blogger, go try this website!

Comments

  1. Literal representation of emotion during your post:

    "... change my whole diet and lifestyle."
    =0

    =D

    ='D

    "Hahaha I LIE SO MUCH."

    -_-

    >=|

    ~_~

    ""
    lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I feel like the boy who cried wolf now! If it's worth anything, ever since our podcast episode, I've been really trying to minimize my meat consumption. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. These calorie-counting websites do really work! I remember losing about 5 kilos a few years ago thanks to one of them..you really need to be committed though and track everything!

    I'm glad you're well now :)

    Hugs and kisses from my hospital bed xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.