#227 ~ Self Checkout

I would argue some form of semantics in the phrase "self checkout" (e.g. checking out oneself), but that would only prove how foreveralone I am. 

Instead, I'll say something about how in Ramadan, it's so 3ady to be out and about at 1:30am thinking "THE NIGHT IS YOUNG" and then go grocery shopping.

Here is Danube's new self checkout counter, where cashiers stand around doing all the work anyway, proving how pointless this all is. Still, awesome.


Comments

  1. OMG! that's soo cool!! I LOVE self-checkouts!! When I get back inshallah I shall push all cashiers away and do it all by my lonesome!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in the UK, self checkouts are everywhere. If you're only purchasing a few items, it saves queueing time and you can just pay and go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS a fascinating concept! Even more so in a place like Jeddah, where everyone has everyone else do their work for them. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.