#204 ~ Bulk Fun

The thing about living in Jeddah, among other things about living in Jeddah, is that one day, there is absolutely fuck-all happening, and then the very next day, EVERYTHING HAPPENS ALL AT ONCE.

Happenings, Y U NO spread out throughout the week?

So yeah, first off, a new episode on the J-Pizzod (fine, That Jeddah Podcast, coz there is no way that nickname is gonna stick because it is neither cool nor gangsta, contrary to my belief system of what is cool or gangsta). Check it out HERE

While at the studio (yes, we are legit!), we monkeyed about with Diya's musical instruments, because they asked for it. This is a Turkish guitar thingie. 


After the recording, I went to try and deface a friend's house, presumably to housewarm it. I failed in that area, of course, because I rule Faildom. I instead took mild, non-invasive photos.




Then there was Ameer's birthday party, where I played Pictionary with a bunch of boys and discovered that boys guess words right more easily when the drawings involve bewbs.

Birthday boy himself had lots of funnies as his wifey threw him a nice, little party, with a proper pinata and cake suitable to his age and interests. Some guys have all the lucky.




NOT SO SUPER, ARE WE?!


--
CANDIEZ!



Awesomeness.

Comments

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.