#177 ~ Running is Boring

This post demonstrates how I'm a whore for:

A) Good advertising. I'm Mad Men's dream target market: when I see a good ad, I just eat it up and go and buy the product.

B) Anything purple. That's how I make decisions. If I have to choose most anything, I go with the color I like.

I haven't owned a pair of Nike shoes since I was 13, which was a hundred years ago (I still remember, they were Air Jordans, when I thought I was a kickass basketball player).


I needed new shoes because apparently, when one is losing weight, one's feet might also shrink! Who'd have thought? These were the simplest I could find, and they are really comfortable and lightweight. I wish we could run here. I'm gonna start running soon.

100 points, Team Potato Chips! You are champion!

Comments

  1. Mabrook! You got yours! I got mine! Skechers because the Nikes or Reeboks that I wanted weren't in my size. But I do love 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.