#175 ~ Hello, Goodbye
I met up with my grade school friends again, and this time, I brought some of my 'present-day' friends. Maybe it was a social experiment to see how the 2 groups would get along. But they'll never know. Because if there's one thing about my friends both past and present, it's that I have to FORCE them to read my blog. I do this by posting their faces. Maybe it's called emotional blackmail, but whatevs.
Here's the fun part about being grown-ups: having our own money.
And another one: having mini versions of us.
Marj's little princess, the one that kicked her off HER throne. <3
You know how I know I'm awesome? My friends' kids love me. Who cares if I bribe them? They love me. That's ALL THAT MATTERS.
Before I said goodbye to Zofia, she said to me: "Balik ka sa akin, ha?" which is Tagalog for "Come back to me, okay?" Ya naaaaaas!
This was said in her little baby-girl language, with all the grammar mistakes. She meant to say "Let's meet up again, okay?", but she won't know how to say this properly for another few years. For once, I didn't make grammar corrections. Cuteness trumps sentence structure, any day.
As for my 2 different sets of friends the Past and the Present? They like each other. Which is exhilarating to witness. (Not to mention how both groups picked on me.)
--
Oh, and yeah, I'd like to note here that I DO take pictures everyday. If I take the picture today, I post it for the next day. Just clarifying, for my friend amrush, who figured out that in the beginning, I would cheat and post old pictures. I'm past that now. ;D





Comments
Post a Comment