#159 ~ Book 16

Oh, fie, fie. How I live life in the fastest lane ever. 

Here, proof.


Not only is this Book 16 of my I-AM-SO-FUCKING-COOL-READING-CHALLENGE. That there is also my nail polish. This is proof of my steady hand (best for precision nail-polishing) and my exciting daily life.

Also, I forget that 'twitter' was a word before it was social networking.

I liked this book. Which is a good thing. Because out of the 16 books I've read so far this year, I've only liked 3. Adrian Mole and the Weapons of Mass Destruction by Sue Townsend. Pretty funny book. I got this book February 2007, started reading it in 2008, never finished it.

4 out of 5.

Comments

  1. I can't usually find good funny books. I like Sue Townsend. She's funny! Can I borrow??? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, of course! I dunno why I didn't like her that first time I read this book, though. Enjoy my 'annotations' in the book. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.