#137 ~ Book 13

Oh, hai!! Yes, I've been busy with the books. Here is Book 13 of my "I Want A Kindle" reading challenge.


Muhammad Yunus' Creating a World Without Poverty is really about micro-lending and social businesses: how to create businesses with the main goal being social benefit instead of money. It's an interesting read (if you like economics, this is nonfiction), but a bit too idealistic, in my opinion. Or maybe I'm a cynic. But who cares about me. This guy got things done. You should listen to him.

So anyway, back to my reading challenge. I've decided to make money out of this challenge, since money is the greatest motivator (sorry, Yunus), and so I pay myself 5 riyals to read 50 pages a day. I've collected about 200 by now, and so far, it's working, coz I'm way ahead of my reading challenge. 37 more books to go!

So yeah.

Oh, and this book was a birthday gift from Mahwish and Baber last year, September 9th 2009 (09-09-09!).

Comments

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.