#127 ~ Even Dolls
Even dolls here want to get married.
Do I want to get married? Not necessarily, no. I can't say it's on my top list of things to do before the year is over, certainly not. But do I want a wedding? HELLZ, YEAH.
I'll have a wedding like you've never seen one before. That, I guarantee.
We often mistake or interchange the idea of a wedding with that one of a marriage, thinking they're the same thing. So let's break it down:
Marriage = responsibility, working on a relationship, commitment, living with another person, sharing.
Wedding = a huge party where I'm the star, where my only responsibility is to show up, where I don't work coz other people are working to make me happy, and where I don't have to share shit coz it's MY night.
So, single ladies, if he likes it but he hasn't put a ring on it, what do you think?

Hahaha! Miyakasinga ako sa definition ka oto sa wedding. Ogaid na benar! :P
ReplyDelete