#122 ~ No Money Does NOT Equal No Problems
So, I'm currently half-employed. That means I get to spend all my time reflecting on the things I have done and will do, I get to watch all the Doctor Who (which, by the way, has a MAGNIFICENT Series 6 start) I want, I get to focus on doing the things I like to do (including but not limited to sitting around in pajamas and staring at walls), I get to relax and (b)hone my skeellz.
I still go to work, though. It's like I'm on a partial vacation. Every time I show up at work, everyone gives me a nice old hug and a smile and a "Heeeyyyy!! Where have you been?! Your hair is... red!"
Taking vacations from work is truly healthy. For our brains. I highly recommend them.
It makes you miss all the small things about work.
Including having shit-tons of money. Sigh.

no money,mo problems,nuuukkkkaaaa
ReplyDeleteim gunna bone my skillz now
"Vacation" I love that word. Can't wait 'till May 20, that's when I'll have mine. BTW, thanks for dropping by my blog (that really made my day). Have a nice day! :-)
ReplyDeleteHahaha Sera, BONE THAT SKEEEEELL.
ReplyDeleteThanks, DonPepe1972! Enjoy your vacay!