Sharing
Ya gotta love the internet. I do sometimes wish I didn't spend that much time online, but I don't mind when I do. Here's some stuff I found:
1) I'm not much into make-up and beauty, but I follow Huda Kattan over at Huda Beauty; she posts some pretty interesting stuff. Much of my interest in make-up has to do with photography, although sometimes I do get days when I feel like primping myself up and stuff. Anyway, Huda posted this video of a guy trying to put make-up on his girl. It's cute.
I bet if he was a photographer, he would have done better. <3
2) I can NOT wait to get to NYC. When I do, I'm gonna go see this Brooklyn "store" where everything is free! People come in and take what they want, but they are also encouraged to donate whatever they're not using. Books, clothes, and all kinds of shit. I've been thinking of starting something similar to it over here in Jeddah, but I don't know if it would ever work. What you guys say?
3) This cat has a cat! Catception!
4) One of my friends over at Fruitful Fusion is thinking of going all natural on her health. I think it's a great idea. But a lot of work. Yes, I'm a lazy bastard. Nevertheless, I want to know more about this.
5) One of my favorite comedians Chris Hardwick over at Nerdist posted this motivational entry about a week ago. It's inspiring because he's a NORMAL person, and the message is straightforward. We all go through existential crises and all kinds of shit, and it's one of the most difficult things to pick yourself up and start over. Also, anybody who loves Doctor Who is just awesome.
6) And speaking of Doctor Who, what would you do if you had a time machine? Where and when would you go? God, I'm such a whore for that show. I'd go way into the future, after I've died, just to check out what I would have been missing. Or not missing. After all, I would have "seen" the past.
7) And also speaking of motivational stuff, one of my favorite environmentalists Jason Mraz posted this cute video.
There is Hope yet, my friends!
8) I love Dee's blog Holycool; I always find lots of stuff I want to buy. Check it out! Here's the latest one that I'm SO wanting: The picture on the wall.
9) My secret is out, people. Here's who I REALLY AM. Thanks to Souma and her investigative powers.
10) When I go back to Manila, here's something I'd like to check out: co[LAB] Manila, a group of young, proactive Manilenyos collaborating to make things happen and change Pilipinas for the better. Of course, it helps a lot when you're young, beautiful and elite. But let's not hate.
1) I'm not much into make-up and beauty, but I follow Huda Kattan over at Huda Beauty; she posts some pretty interesting stuff. Much of my interest in make-up has to do with photography, although sometimes I do get days when I feel like primping myself up and stuff. Anyway, Huda posted this video of a guy trying to put make-up on his girl. It's cute.
I bet if he was a photographer, he would have done better. <3
2) I can NOT wait to get to NYC. When I do, I'm gonna go see this Brooklyn "store" where everything is free! People come in and take what they want, but they are also encouraged to donate whatever they're not using. Books, clothes, and all kinds of shit. I've been thinking of starting something similar to it over here in Jeddah, but I don't know if it would ever work. What you guys say?
3) This cat has a cat! Catception!
4) One of my friends over at Fruitful Fusion is thinking of going all natural on her health. I think it's a great idea. But a lot of work. Yes, I'm a lazy bastard. Nevertheless, I want to know more about this.
5) One of my favorite comedians Chris Hardwick over at Nerdist posted this motivational entry about a week ago. It's inspiring because he's a NORMAL person, and the message is straightforward. We all go through existential crises and all kinds of shit, and it's one of the most difficult things to pick yourself up and start over. Also, anybody who loves Doctor Who is just awesome.
6) And speaking of Doctor Who, what would you do if you had a time machine? Where and when would you go? God, I'm such a whore for that show. I'd go way into the future, after I've died, just to check out what I would have been missing. Or not missing. After all, I would have "seen" the past.
7) And also speaking of motivational stuff, one of my favorite environmentalists Jason Mraz posted this cute video.
There is Hope yet, my friends!
8) I love Dee's blog Holycool; I always find lots of stuff I want to buy. Check it out! Here's the latest one that I'm SO wanting: The picture on the wall.
9) My secret is out, people. Here's who I REALLY AM. Thanks to Souma and her investigative powers.
10) When I go back to Manila, here's something I'd like to check out: co[LAB] Manila, a group of young, proactive Manilenyos collaborating to make things happen and change Pilipinas for the better. Of course, it helps a lot when you're young, beautiful and elite. But let's not hate.


Comments
Post a Comment