#65 ~ Facebook. IRL

I love friends-in-law. Some of my bestest best friends are friends of my bestest best friends. Like, it's so much fun I could just start a scrapbook and draw hearts all over it.

No seriously, friends-in-law are cool. I met some of Sheri's friends and they're awesome and funny. Before I went to party with them, though, I took pictures of Sheri and her place. I was all, "Oh, don't worry, I won't post any of these pictures online."

I LIED.

Sheri post-gym. We worked out and almost died after clocking in an hour and a half. Good times.



How much fun you have is directly proportionate to how dirty your sandals get.  

Also, curtains. 

Moral of the story here is: DON'T LET ME IN YOUR HOUSE.

Comments

  1. Just want to say that i love this task of you, it needs huge commitment and you are doing it greatly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Wafa'! I appreciate it! Some days it's tough, but I hope I'm committed enough to see it through to the end. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.