#62 ~ Tenidor

Most Thursdays, I have lunch with family and friends. We all catch up on each other, and we just chill. It's funny, I remember when I was a kid, I had "uncles" and "aunts" and their kids, our "cousins", and we all spent time together in the weekends with my siblings and my parents. The only thing was that they weren't really related to us. They were friends of my parents'. 

I'm guessing my friends' kids are gonna grow up remembering these days. And if they don't, I've got pictures to remind them.

Last weekend, we went to Tenidor, international cuisine restaurant, the one by Souq Shatea. I didn't like the food, which should probably say a lot, since I'm not picky with food. But also, maybe because I've got friends and a sister who are all excellent cooks, and I always know when I've had better food.

This chocolate mousse was as un-yummy as it looks here. Even though I finished it. Because that's how I roll. 

Lia was frustrated because her Uncle Ma3n KEEPS DOING EVERYTHING WRONG. He apparently doesn't know how to play.

Lia's Uncle Ma3n!! "NO, NOT LIKE THAT!!" yells Lia. Coz 3-4 year-olds are very specific about how to go about their leisure activities and how to use toy binoculars. <3

He just didn't do anything right that day.

We should probably have one lunch where NOBODY uses ANY kind of gadget for the whole duration of the meal. We'd all probably be gasping for breath by the 1st hour.

Delicious Dishes my ass.

Although we got free dessert. We're not even sure why. Maybe coz of the 4 hot women at the table. 

Comments

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.