#39 ~ Trip To Bahra II

Continued from last post...

We had a little picnic / camp-out in the middle of the desert, in pitch black. It was cold out, the perfect time to wear all that winter clothing you bought on sale last month, the ones you were gonna save for when you travel someplace else with proper winter. Except I forgot to bring mine. This was not my only fail of the night.


It was so dark out there. I should have brought my fast lens. Fail #2. These were paw prints, presumably from the few dogs that were around us, barking and howling early that evening. Doesn't this look like it was under the sea?


Here is Sara taking pictures of bugs. Brrr. Check out her photos HERE, and see if you can find which picture was the one she took in this one!


We had a fire going; this is when they were starting it. Before we had the fire, we had two of these lamps. This is one.


And this is another one. Used to play Monopoly Deal, of course. Crazy game. I timed it: one round of Monopoly Deal would take us an average of 45 minutes. An hour if we started talking smack at each other.


There was a point during the night when I stopped screaming at all the bugs and flies and insects and crawly creatures. It had become pointless. This was their territory, I was intruding, so I shut up. Here's a tip, though, if you're like me and you have big, not-straight hair: tie it back. You don't want bugs there. Just saying.

I'd go again. I loved this trip. I wish all my friends had gone with us. 

Comments

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.