#38 ~ Trip To Bahra I

This is part 1.

I'm not an outdoorsy-type. I don't like bugs; just the word "bugs" makes me think that any movement I feel near me is a bug crawling up my shirt. Not cool. I also don't like work hassle - unpacking, setting up camp, preparing food, and then cleaning up and packing, etc. But most of all, I don't like how there are so many things that you are forced to do when there are no bathrooms in the vicinity. Brrr. 

I gotta say, though, our last trip was fun.


Me and some friends and family went out to the desert to watch people go crazy on the dunes with their 4-wheel-drives.




There were a lot of people, mostly men, watching with us. I've lived here all my life, and I've never seen this in person till now. It's interesting. I wonder how I'd do if I were to drive one of these on the dunes. (Probably not very well.)


Apparently, we had to let some air out of the tires to be able to drive through them. Didn't know that.




Look at the patches of green!


Here are some more pictures from that day on Sara's blog.

To be continued...

Comments

  1. <3 for all the new things we do and the things we learn. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely. Just... let's keep it between us. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.