Love.
I haven't drawn in a long time.
A few years ago, I started drawing little comics here and there. I thought they were hilarious and oh-so-artsy, but of course, I may be biased. They're really just squiggly lines. Beautiful, squiggly, inspired lines. It was when I was happy that I was inspired to draw a few panels.
It's been a long time.
Here's to another fresh start. Because we have an unlimited supply of Fresh Starts.
A few years ago, I started drawing little comics here and there. I thought they were hilarious and oh-so-artsy, but of course, I may be biased. They're really just squiggly lines. Beautiful, squiggly, inspired lines. It was when I was happy that I was inspired to draw a few panels.
It's been a long time.
Here's to another fresh start. Because we have an unlimited supply of Fresh Starts.
Comments
Post a Comment