IF!!

I like to think that if I weren't living in Jeddah, I would never ever forever ever be caught dead watching Glee. I blame it on Jeddah. IT'S YOUR FAULT!! Nevertheless, here's what I just watched:



I would forgive myself if it weren't for the cheesy acting. I'm still enjoying that song. I give it 3 more listens before I'm all "FUCK YOUU hoo hoo hoooo!" (I had to.)

It's Hajj vacation and I have already started on my Big Plans, first with Saturday Night Live reruns. I swear to god, if money and 10 million other things weren't factors, I would focus all my time and energy into trying to get a writing spot on SNL. One spot. That's all. Just one. I love (the writers of) that show.

My other plans are as follows:

- Get back to my workout. I have not lost any, but not gained any either, so that's an accomplishment, thank you.

- Start reading and/or watching Dune, because really, my non-Battlestar Galactica-watching friends are just about ready to murder me and Didi for all the outings and hang-out sessions we have ruined with our boisterous BSG inside jokes and references. All of our gatherings have become BSG conventions with unwilling (and tricked) goers. The very least we can do is change the theme. To Dune. Or maybe not, we'll see. I have a feeling BSG will go on for years and years. Forever.

- Start spending some quality time with my PS3. Suhail has also volunteered to lend me his Xbox so I can ruin my life. As if I needed any more help doing that. What are your top 3 recommended games for either/both?

- Update my (physical and online, ahem) library.

- Fix my online life. Goddamnit.

- Start watching some of the movies and shows I've been hoarding.


I dunno. Is it me, or is that a little ambitious for a 3-day (only!) vacation?

Comments

  1. First of all, why is you vacation 3 days? It has been extended to the 21 oh Hajj. Or are you working in the private sector?

    Your library comment caught my eye, so where is your online library? I have mine on Goodreads and Shelfari :)

    I had so many plans for this vacation, but the days seem to be flying away with nothing of those plans accomplished, oh well.

    I also want to watch some of the series I've been collecting and have no idea when I will get a chance to do that.

    Trying to catch up on my reading and review writing too.

    I have never watched Glee, is it good? What are you favorite shows/ series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great vacation .. but .. but you can't possibly say that about Glee, it's the best thing that happened to television xD
    Happy Eid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DESERT ROSE:
    Yes, private sector! Sniff! About my online library, my old one's here http://www.librarything.com/catalog/nessreendiana but I'm in the process of moving to Shelfari. Once it's done, I'll publish it! :)

    I, too, have a feeling I won't do any of the catching up I want. I'm just glad to not be working for a few days.

    Glee is... entertaining. If you like pop music. If you liked the clip I posted, try watching Glee. Some of my favorite shows are Battlestar Galactica (sci-fi, drama), Flight of the Conchords (comedy, musical), The Big Bang Theory (comedy), Modern Family (comedy), and 3rd Rock (comedy SNL-style). I don't normally recommend shows though, at least to my friends, because none of them share my taste.

    ATHOUG:
    Happy Eid to you, too!! Haha, well yes, Glee is pretty entertaining. I watched the first season. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! How can you not like Glee?! Hahaha! Kazandag. Aya a di ko ron diimbantay na giyoto a kapamagidaida iran. Ogaid o baden o penggagaisa-a ko so mga ped a pekhailay ron, so characters, so acting, so mga bangkala, so masosowa iran na, ei, makaphageget ako! Gani a khakowa ko ron! Adidi ka mga talented! Hehehe:)

    Eid mubarak rekano san! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha Druggie!! Osto dn. Igira a pkapasad akn so isa a episode na malo ako di mageget. Phamamtangn. Hahaha. Happy eid!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear diana :P ,,, ENOUGH WITH BSG for gods sake u are 4ever associated with it in my mind :P 2ndly ... ( is 2ndly a word :P ? ) ,,, dont replace ue bsg addiction with glee addiction coz thtshow is just gay :P and its not like i dnt like musicals but my rule is if its pre greese its ok if its post greese its just gay and ridiculos ,,, i like oldies like west side story and chitty chitty bang bang :P ,,, as for ur PS3 XboX i recomend the following
    PS3 ( our little big planet - god of war - call of duty black ops and if u wanna play guitar hero get the aerosmith edition ) as for the xbox ( HALO REACH ... period :P )...and if it makes u feel better i got an exam on the 1st day of skool so i guess am gonna b studyin' this vay cay :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firstly, yes, 2ndly (secondly) is a word.

    Secondly, (:P) BSG will NEVER be replaced by Glee for many reasons, unless Glee were to be set in space with 12/13 colonies. If you like musicals, why don't you try watching an episode of Flight of the Conchords? It's a different kind of musical, very funny. You might like it. Let me know.

    About the games, yes, I've played all of them. But I want the Rock Band Beatles edition. *drool*

    Good luck on studying during the holidays. Mine is slowly looking like nothing I planned. Hope you had a great Eid!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OTHER POSTS BY NESSREEN:

-

The Cure.

iSold Out.

Freedom of Trash-Talk.