I Linketh.
If you want to pee your pants mildly (from laughing presumably), here's a blog post to assist you in this noble activity, written by the marra katkoota Daedul.
In other news, I want to start a new segment in this blog called "Shit We Eat".

Because life is short, and we have to record each moment. And overshare.
Send me pictures of shit you eat at diana.blogger@gmail.com. GO!!
P.S. If you literally eat shit, send your pictures to iwillbeatyouup@gmail.com.
In other news, I want to start a new segment in this blog called "Shit We Eat".

Because life is short, and we have to record each moment. And overshare.
Send me pictures of shit you eat at diana.blogger@gmail.com. GO!!
P.S. If you literally eat shit, send your pictures to iwillbeatyouup@gmail.com.
HAHA! You know what I thought when I saw this picture? I thought of Love.
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly what it is. Love. Haha.
ReplyDelete"we eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast
ReplyDeleteU eat pieces of shit?" Kanye West
:)
My friends and i eat all kinds of shit, it is the source of our happiness
ReplyDeletefood = HAPPINESS