Who's On First?
SUCH exciting news. Neil Gaiman, my favorite blogger (not author, coz I still haven't read a book of his that I LIKE like) and Matt Smith of Doctor Who (11th) in the same picture that's so awesome the light couldn't help itself.
This photo from Gaiman's blog HERE
This photo from Gaiman's blog HEREGaiman is writing for the next season of THIS Doctor, and I can NOT wait to call in sick for work to spend all day watching it.
Doctor who, you ask?? Why, yes! DOCTOR WHO, INDEED!! If you haven't seen this show, you should seriously start watching. NAOW.
In a nutshell, it's about this non-human but human-looking "Doctor" who isn't really a doctor, either, traveling through space and time in a time machine that's actually a phone booth-
Ok, I'm gonna stop trying to explain what it is because it is just Insanely Awesome stuff! It cannot be explained! If you like funny, quirky madness, you have to watch this.
Also, watching it would really help you get my lame fangirl Doctor Who puns and jokes. The better to roll your eyes with.
Watch the trailer HERE.
Geronimooooo!!! <3
Doctor who, you ask?? Why, yes! DOCTOR WHO, INDEED!! If you haven't seen this show, you should seriously start watching. NAOW.
In a nutshell, it's about this non-human but human-looking "Doctor" who isn't really a doctor, either, traveling through space and time in a time machine that's actually a phone booth-
Ok, I'm gonna stop trying to explain what it is because it is just Insanely Awesome stuff! It cannot be explained! If you like funny, quirky madness, you have to watch this.
Also, watching it would really help you get my lame fangirl Doctor Who puns and jokes. The better to roll your eyes with.
Watch the trailer HERE.
Geronimooooo!!! <3
Kailangan a kambantayan ko ai. Makipangiloba ako ron sa mga tonganay tano oto sa Quiapo, insha-Allah. :)
ReplyDelete